What is a Gas Interlock used for?
What parts are supplied in a Gas Interlock System used with?
A gas interlock system is used with canopy fans, solenoid valves and fan speed controllers, all of which can be found on our website. Your ventilation engineer should be able to size the correct valve size and fan speed controller rating so they will perform at their optimum levels.
Three phase wiring
L1 from terminals 6 & or 7 to the speed controller(s)
L2 and L3 to the speed controller
All other connections are the same as above.
Why use a Gas Interlock Panel from Under Control Instruments?
- They are designed to suit large or small installations.
- Small in size 85x48x134mm (L, W, H) will not take up a lot of space, even in small establishments.
- Wide control range, 0.25 to 15A range
- Will operate with small or large fan capacities.
- Easy to install and commission.
- Cost-effective compared to others.
- A great alternative to the Merlin CT1250