1000 Ltr IBC 1 ZONE CONTROL
IBC Container heater jacket 2KW 1 zone control is used when the ambient temperature decreases. Liquid products stored in an intermediate bulk container (IBC) may freeze or their viscosity increase; thus operators have difficulties discharging the container. Furthermore, any frozen products in the IBC need a long period to return back to liquid form.
The 1000 ltr IBC heater jacket that we supply is specifically designed to offer freeze protection as well as product heating.
Operational problems which occur in cold weather conditions can be prevented by IBC heaters easily. F-Class IBC Heaters have fibreglass thermal insulation, that provides an efficient heating solution.
By means of a digital temperature controller, it is very easy for operators to adjust the set temperature. Hook and loop fasteners provide the IBC heater to be wrapped up and unwrapped easily by the user.
- Silicone-coated fibreglass clothing (made in Europe)
- Fibreglass thermal insulation
- 230Vac / 120Vac
- High current-rated digital temperature controller
- Temperature control between 0-90C
- Hook and loop fastener closure
- Adjustable straps and buckles
- IP65 junction & controller box
- 3mt power cable
- CE certified
- Custom design heaters are available for different dimensions
- Heaters to be used in hazardous areas are available
- Anti-static fluoropolymer outer clothing for strong chemicals
- Top insulation cover can be used to prevent heat loss
- Heaters for outdoor use are available