Base drum heater, it is used for melting the raw materials from the bottom of steel barrels. The contents are normally in solid form under normal ambient conditions and have a high solid/liquid phase temperature change. Standard barrel heaters may lead to time loss. To heat such raw materials, it is necessary to provide heating from the base of the barrels. Used in association with our Insulated drum heaters.
The “Base Drum Heater” we supply for this purpose ensures the rapid melting of solid raw materials. The product, will then starts to melt and rise to the top and a natural circulation will happen in the barrel. Thanks to the digital thermostat display, the desired product temperature can be achieved safely.
- 2mm powder-coated steel sheet.
- 25mm fibreglass insulation
- Digital temperature controller (On-Off)
- 0-200⁰C temperature control range
- 360⁰ mobility
- 360kg carriage capacity
- Suitable for all drums up to 200lt.
- 3mts power lead, together with EN plug.
- CE certified.