PT100 RTD 6mm industrial probe temperature sensor M12 connector is used in process industries where accuracy is required. They are manufactured with a 4 wire connection which is the highest you can achieve with RTD sensors. They have sealed ends to ensure long life and protection.
They are also available in 3mm diameter; click here.
- Pt100 Class B RTD element
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- ½” BSPP process and instrument connection
- 150mm PFA insulated flexible lead wires
- Can be used in 2, 3 or 4 wire configuration
- Standard sheath lengths of 50, 100, 150, and 200 mm
- IP67 Moulded 4-Pin A-Coded M12 Connector
- Use with M12 female extension cables.
- In-Line, Remote and Wireless Transmitters Available
- Type: Pt100, 4-Wire as per IEC 751
- No. of circuits: One (Single element)
- Accuracy: Class A (+/- 0.15ºC at 0ºC and +/- 0.3ºC at 100ºC)
- Sheath dia: 6 mm
- Sheath Material: SS316L (1.4404)
- Process Connection: M12 4pin right angle male plug with 5m cable
- Connection tip rating: 0 to 250ºC
- Field Replacement of Sensors
- Industrial Process Control
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemical Plants.