These green ceramic infrared elements or emitters are the same as the white ceramic infrared emitters we do but with the added benefit of being green when cold and brown/red when hot. The feature allows you to know if the element is working or not by changing the colour to Red/brown when hot. Please see the link here for more technical info about ceramic elements and reflectors.
We also have accessories, including high-temperature cables, ceramic blocks and energy regulators.
We recommend using our contactless thermocouple sensors for accurate temperature control.
If you are not sure whether to use ceramic or infrared quartz elements, click here to help make your decision.
- Colour changing feature on/off
- 5000 – 10,000 hours working life!
- Maximum temperature of 700ºC.
- Heating wire embedded into a flat or concave shaped heater creates infrared in either focused or parallel rays.
- In compliance with all implemented EU